Διαθεσιμότητα : Επικοινωνήστε
Με την πλακέτα αυτή μπορείτε εύκολα να φτιάξετε κατασκευές που μεταφέρουν το πάτημα συγκεκριμένων πλήκτρων ή συνδυασμών πλήκτρων σε USB 2.0 σύνδεση σε υπολογιστή. Εκτός από την πλακέτα υπάρχει και το αντίστοιχο λογισμικό που κατεβαίνει Online.
U-HID to USB 2.0 interface
50 connections arranged in an open pin-header format allowing multiple varieties of standard connector to be used.
Connections can be assigned as:
- Keyboard key
- Gamepad Button
- Gamepad analog axis with or without auto-calibration and center dead-zone.
- Mouse button (including double-click)
- Quadrature Mouse Pair. X or Y axis. Normal or reverse direction.
- Quadrature left/right button presses.
- PC-controlled LED output using special software
- PC Num/Scroll/Caps lock LEDs
- U-HID locally-controlled LED output based on the state of any switch.
- 5 Volt output (30ma max)
No special drivers or application changes needed except for PC-controlled LEDs which has an API with code examples.
Simple open pin-header connectors allow use of separate or composite modular wiring harnesses.
U-Config configuration utility allows the connections to be configured for each device type, and keycodes and other attributes set.
Switches handled by super-fast logic using an individual de-bounce state counter for each input giving ultimate performance for gaming applications.
No key ghosting or blocking ever.
Advanced keycode/button programming with in-built shift feature. Includes macro capability
12-bit analog axis support
Configuration utiity interacts real-time with the board and all settings stored instantly in Flash ROM on the board.
Single Mini-USB connector for PC (or MAC) connection. No separate power needed
50 Truly independent inputs allow all switches to be commoned to ground. No matrix or diodes
Modular 8-way + ground harnesses available.
Extended switch harnesses available.
ESD protected inputs. Vital for high-footfall public applications.
All settings stored in Flash ROM and retained after power-off.
Configuration can be changed on-the-fly using a command-line. The board can assume a completely different layout instantly.
Simple-to-use PC Configuration application.
Up to 8 boards can be connected. All are configured using the same U-Config utility.
- Key and Button functions can have one primary and one secondary code assignment.
- Secondary assignments are invoked by first activating a U-HID Shift connection.
- Any connection can be assigned as a shift.
- Unique separately-programmable button down and button up events allow use of all types of normally-closed, normally-open, or active high/low controls.
- Button down and button up can be separately assigned as primary or secondary codes.
- Controls can be assigned as normal or pulse.
- Toggle (push on-push off) and flip-flop modes available.
- Programmable analog offset and scale factor for all analog axes.
- X and Y axes can be configured with adjustable center dead-zone and auto-calibration.
- Extended macro capability.
- User-upgradeable firmware for future enhancements and customizations.
Examples of control types which can be connected:
- Switch-type joysticks
- Toggle switches
- Toggle switches with integral LED (does not require a second connection for the LED)
- Momentary pushbuttons with integral LED (LED can be controlled without any host application, or can be host-controlled)
- LEDs associated with a switch. (LED can be controlled without any host application)
- LED indicators driven by a PC application.
- Other devices can be controlled either directly or via an external high-current driver
- Analog joysticks
- Incremental Rotary encoders (Spinners).
- Low-resolution rotary encoders (360 degree volume control type)
- 12-way or N-way rotary switches used as encoders (requires simple diode circuit)
-Optical steering wheels
- Pot-type steering wheels
- Pot-type throttle pedals
- Analog Voltage sources (0-5 volts).
- TTL logic signals.
Control counts which can be configured:
Total 50 connection pins.
- Max 8 analog axes on 50 possible pins (Windows limitation)
- Max 32 Gamepad buttons on 50 possible pins (Windows limitation)
- Max 8 Quadrature mouse devices on 16 possible pins out of the 50.
- Max 3 Quadrature mouse axes (X, Y and Z, Windows limitation)
- Max 50 keyboard keys on 50 possible pins.
- Max 16 LEDs in any combination of PC or U-HID controlled. (USB 500 mA current limitation).
- Max 50 low-current output drivers.